Saturday, May 9, 2015

Time for a Change

Since 2008 Pat and I have blogged about our travels.  The emphasis was travel in our Eagle bus/RV conversion (1985 Eagle).  However, we expanded that to include other forms of travel and a few misc. posts as well.

We created a blog on this site and it served us well over the years.  Our readership is small, but that is fine, as our main goal was to document our travels for our own enjoyment (when we revisit some of the posts).

Most of our readers are fellow bus folks or family.  Most signed up to receive the blog in an email form.  That process used a third party software called Feedburner.  It worked fine for a couple of years, but there are now many complaints on the internet that blogs are no longer being forwarded to subscribers.
 
I have been wanting to get better control of our blog and decided that now is the time.  I have been using the WordPress software (info here) for several projects.

As of this writing, our blog is now located here .

Please join us on our new site.

Jim

1 comment:

John L Fleck said...

HI Jim, I'm wondering if this isnt.my old friend I lost track of from the IHC Digest decades ago?
If so give me a ring/txt, I'd love to hear from you. I'm building a skoolie and it sounds like your experiences will lump on with Elon McFarland''s nicely to help me. Plus it would be best to catch up some. :) Regards John 360-62zero-84two7
(Currently searching for a 1998 Amtran with DT466pln (with P-Pump)/MT643 to do roof raise and slide outs on.