Thursday, July 18, 2013

Hello from Centennial Colorado

Hello from Centennial Colorado

Thursday evening July 18, 2013   (First travelogue of this trip).

Last week I was in Everett Washington teaching an NTT class and this week I am teaching a class at the NTT headquarters (map).  This is a four day class that is a combination of other classes.  It focuses on Bearings, Lubrication and Shaft Alignment.  Tomorrow will be the last day.  It has been a small group (five folks) but that sometimes works well.  The students have been great and that makes my job even better.

NTT is good about putting me up in a hotel so that I don't have to fight the traffic getting here.  I am staying at the Staybridge Suites (map)

I came down here on Monday to set up the classroom.  After class on Tuesday, I drove back to the house to pick up Pat, Madison and Molly.  We were taking care of the granddaughters while Damon and Kelly were out of town.  Kelly got back to town Tuesday night and picked up the girls about 10PM.  The next morning (at 4:00 AM) I took Pat to the airport so that she could fly to Salt Lake for her Stampin' Up! convention.  I made it back to the hotel to have breakfast and then go over to NTT for the class.  Kind of a crazy schedule.

There will be a second travelogue for this trip, but you will have to return to find out the details {grin}.

That is all for now.

No comments: